FC Yenisey Krasnoyarsk-Zenit St. Petersburg – Premier League 2018/2019 Statistical Preview
- Sunday’s match against FC Zenit will be played at the Geolog Stadium in Tyumen due to renovation works at Central Stadium in Krasnoyarsk.
- Fegor Ogude, Petar Zanev, Rade Dugalic, Aleksey Gritsaenko, Aleksandr Zotov, Pavel Komolov, Darko Bodul and David Yurchenko have all joined FC Yenisey this summer.
- Russian midfielder Egor Ivanov is currently injured and will miss out here.
- FC Zenit have appointed former Russia international Sergei Semak as their new head coach.
- Yuri Zhirkov and Aleksandr Erokhin are recovering from injury and are doubts for the weekend’s visit to Tyumen.
- Aleksandr Kokorin and Emanuel Mammana will both miss Sunday’s match because of long term injuries.
- FC Yenisey will play in the Russian Premier League for the first time in their history and they have a colossal test for their debut match. Dmitry Alenichev’s side have signed several quality players this summer, but they will need to be at their very best to cause to visitors a major upset here.
- Sergei Semak has a mountain to climb at FC Zenit, after another underachieving season under Roberto Mancini. Semak did a great job at FC Ufa last term and seems to have what it takes to restore the Saint Petersburg outfit to glory.
- It will likely be a close match on Sunday, but FC Zenit are favourites to get the three points here.