At EatFootball.com we are open to all Writers and regular Football/Soccer bloggers to add content to our blog.
We enjoy relating with similarly minded writers and share links. So, if you are interested and ready to write for us, then we are interested in your feedback.
What Should I Write About?
We are only looking for quality content that matches our criteria. We are only interested in articles that are FOOTBALL or SOCCER related and feel free to touch all the departments of the beautiful game.
- Posts must be “AT LEAST!” 400+ words long, preferably between 400+ Words to 600 Maximum Words.
- We only accept articles in English at the moment.
- We will be checking ALL submissions for breach of copyright. Make sure Post are Original.
- We do not condone profanity.
- We reserve the right to format the submitted article to match the rest of the EatFootball posts.
You Deserve Credit for your work:
If we are interested and accept your article, we will give you full credit for your post.
Write For Us!!!
Fill out the form below to get in contact with us and let us know what you are interested in writing for us. Feel free to list some post ideas for us to look over if you are not sure. Any link to past work is also welcome.
Please note that we get sent lots of articles daily, so we are not always able to get back to you straight away. It usually takes us 2-3 days to go through all submissions, so please be patient. We will get back to you to let you know.
We look forward to hearing from you and reading your submission.